This download package contains the latest print driver. Detailed installation instructions are provided for below scenarios.
- Install driver for USB connection.
- Install driver for Network connection.
- Upgrade driver for USB connection and Network connection.
- Silent installation.
Click here for complete installation instructions.
The following issues have been fixed with this release:
- Same help content is seen for auto and manual duplexing when both are enabled.
- Drivers output LFCR after PJL commands instead of CRLF.
- PCL5c driver prints extra lines.
- Extra blank page printing at end of odd # page job.
- PJL SET JOBNAME/PJL SET USERNAME inconsistent across drivers.
- PCL5: Check off doc.xls extra lines printed across graphics.
- SAP: template not printing correct.
- Driver registry handle leak.
- Tray ID's not consistent.
- PCL6 driver issues with Microsoft Word document with embedded logo.
- Booklet printing does not scale or place properly on page.
- Remove raster compression.
- Overlapping characters when printing with PCL5 driver.
- Grayscale not working correctly in PCL5.
- Garamond font will not bold with PS in Win2K3.
- DCOM error occurred after print drivers were installed on Win2K server.
- Excel doc with macros opens slowly with driver on default printer.
- Poor performance with Cisco CEPS environment.
- Scaling in the driver fails.
The following enhancements have been added with this release:
- Secure job pin number fix.
- Align scaling solution with in box MS PS driver for Excel and IE.
- Support bidirectional in Windows x64.
- Improve dynamic EMF spooling.
- Enforce OOV standards for all strings/help in driver UI.
- Local custom sizes for restricted users (host in a network).
- SSNP supplies and status alerts functionality.
- Utilize Novell username in Novell environments.
- Enhance job storage to support private printing without a pin.
- Change Taiwan 8K and 16K string from US inches to MM.
- .hlp files may no longer be supported in Vista (or Vista follow-on).
- System IPv6 requirements.
- Paper sizes list reordered.
- UI layout changes to page insert.
- Need to expose FilterUI for AutoCad support for Win2K/XP.
Software License and Copyright
© Copyright 2007 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Valid license from HP required for possession, use or copying. Consistent with FAR 12.211 and 12.212, Commercial Computer Software, Computer Software Documentation, and Technical Data for Commercial Items are licensed to the U.S. Government under vendor's standard commercial license.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.